So how do I keep my promise to myself? Be the best I can be, work hard, give them value for their $$, but not succumb to fear, oh yeah, that grateful thing.
I have a job!
I have a beloved!
I can have a real conversation with almost all my friends and talk about real things!
I have better health than I could have thought at this age and size!
I have an amazing rich life filled with more adventure than I have the time to write about. Just in December...
- Burning Man Holiday Party (MonkeyBoy was Santa)
- a Sweet Sixteen Party
- MonkeyBoy's work party
- My work party at the Julia Morgan Ballroom, very cool
- newZonia (Life as Art) introduction - fundraiser for BRAF
- Tamale Festivites
- Grateful Graphics Open House
- Rex Foundation Gala (Grateful Dead non-profit) Bonus points: photo op w/Wavy Gravy
- Christmas at our Friend Jewel's
- Holiday Visit with Benny and Ellen
- Alice & Elizabeth One Woman Play
- Holdiay breakfast with my dear friend
And I get to live in amazing San Francisco, where there is always another adventure right out my window, or down the street, or across town.
photo: Mr. Nightshade