Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chateauneuf du Pape


From the slick city hotel to the Castle in ChateauNeuf Du Pape, France. Feeling great, thanks on Dayquil, my drug of choice... Rented a car, drove from Nice thru Provence. Wonderful cumulus clouds, gorgeous red rock formations, very green everywhere, scotch brush blooming. We are loving the GPS. Our room is the stepsisters room in the Castle, we love it, overlooking the country in a little winery. Hope dinner is as fabulous as the Hotel.
 ·  · 

(This is the Chateau we are staying in.  It has a little pool and is a winery, and fabulous food.  Le petite dejunier had homemade fig jam)

ChateauNeuf du Pape, France: Day 19. I love my life. I love that I can tell my mate ANYTHING..how much I weight, what I have eaten today, what I have bought, how I really feel. What a gift. We have been traveling together for 19 days and have only had one little round of cross words, what a gift. And OMG I LOVE being retired and not worrying about that client that ALWAYS calls on Friday morning (my day off) with an emergency, and I love the community and social media portfolio that the Black Rock Arts Foundation andBurning Man have given me, and that community would be all of you. Yes, once again I am grateful.
 ·