Sunday, July 6, 2008

Enameling the Tub

Okay so the guy is coming today to re-enamel the sink and tub. I have always been pretty interested in this (weird huh) like you can kind of paint it on rather than throw away (including moving it down 4 flights of stairs) the bathtub and sink. I can't help but like that. And our cleaning lady came yesterday and our house FEELS better. but I got my feelings hurt last night and felt dissed by my "team leader". so what, We went to Ritual Roastery and Glow and Aristotle were there and their friends what a bunch of sweeties. I love the diversity that Burning Man brings to our life and these kids "get us". HunnyBunny and Isabel and coming to help me silkscreen for the VCs next week. How fun is that???? just prattleing on a little....

Comments
HunnyBunny
Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to silkscreening.

glynda
Sat, March 25, 2006 - 1:08 PM
I, too, am fascinated with the enamel paint. They can do kitchen appliances, too... Also, you *know* that I *LOVE* the silkscreens that you do... I have two that I love & wear *all the time*... Sometimes, even just under what I'm regularly wearing, because the shirts feel a lot like love to me... Anyway, my question is: Should I bring a light shirt or a dark shirt? I'm sorry that your team lead dissed you and hurt your feelings... That super-sucks... Especially when you are suck a f&cking ROCK STAR!!!

affinity
Sat, March 25, 2006 - 6:38 PM
Shh it is a surprise....T=shirts, what t=shirts...

Ali Baba
Tue, March 28, 2006 - 12:41 AM
;P Huzzah for the reuse and reduce enamel solution.

Moze
Tue, April 11, 2006 - 11:41 AM
You'll always be my team leader!

affinity
Tue, April 11, 2006 - 1:14 PM
The first couple of times I saw the clock in LAdyBee's office, and sometimes rhinestones, I will say to the person, that is really cool, and then will realize I made it or did it for them,,,kind of funny.....

No comments: