Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Holiday Party

(This is our photo in 2007, took a couple of years but we got there)

Last night we went to a paty that was mainly the Burning man crowd. we had a great time and I loved that most of the women and a few of the men were wearing hats....Hats of all kinds... I wish I had thought to wear a hat because there are not that many places where you can actually wear a hat... this post seems a mite inane but oh well....

"this post seems a mite inane but oh well.... "I dunno. I think every needs to be a little inane now and then. Yay for hats! LOL! Diva

Mon, December 19, 2005 - 7:47 PM
Hats Hats Hats!!!I've got about 30 of them spread across the US. I like to wear them as often as possible. Hats are a great subject. Quiet Girl


Tue, December 20, 2005 - 11:22 AM
I also didn't wear a hat. Damn!!! Next year, there's always next year. And it was a great party. I just wrote my gossipy stuff about it over there in that blog. Great seeing you and the monkeyboy, affinity. Moze


originally posted Mon, December 19, 2005 - 1:37 PM

No comments: