Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Okay, were having fun again!

Starting with Fire Arts, I was still tired, but I got to see Steve23 and Juicy (still thinking about you every day), a little short visit with Alibaba at PlayaInfo, an hello to Francis behind the bar, hey to our friend Carl and his Cousin with the cat, lots of time with the Other Robin who I am loving getting to know, some time with LadyBee, Curtis and his girlfriend, Rob and Sunset with a hello to Terry and Harley, Jewel was there, so a very social event, GREAT fire art. Then, a very quiet weekend, meeting with the potential buyers and I can't remember anything else but quiet and rain. Then this week MUCH better at work, My boss being very positive about my staying, Saw Art School Confidential, another meeting with the potential buyers and the other co-tenants, went well, one of my friends fussed at me about being up tight and I said, YOU ARE RIGHT!!! Time to stop worrying and just let it be...bar-B-QUE Sat. Party Sunday at Marie's had a great time, lost my cell phone,,,,no worries... some fabulous MonkeyBoy and Affinity time on Sunday morning...and a little bar-B-Q in our back yard on yesterday, such a beautiful day, with our fav neighbor and Burner Jane. Life is good.....Both MonkeyBoy and I are feeling much better, almost no coughing...and ...a short week. ahead!!!! How sweet is that!!
Tue, May 30, 2006 - 8:37 AM

Comments
steve23
Tue, May 30, 2006 - 11:32 AM
Look at that smile!I'm so glad to hear you and MonkeyBoy are doing well. Are you ready for another weekend of burning fun? On Friday evening the Flaming Lotus Girls are throwing a fundraiser at the Cracktory and then the Pre-Compression party on Satyrday night at the Pound. I hope to see you there - we'll be setting up a table to talk about the upcoming installation of the Passage in SF.
Lying Bare
Tue, May 30, 2006 - 2:13 PM
YEAH!!! YOU time... it's soooooo special... not to mention important..... I wanted to be at Fire Arts... but alas we were hiking the Montana Wilderness... not that I mind,,, but there are times I wish there were 2 of me so I could do all the things I want... just dont think the world is ready for 2 of me though... glad to hear things are good..... HUGS!!! Bare

photo: our friend Sowelu firedancing at Fire Arts

photo: Waldemar Horwat

No comments: