Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our sweet apartment is sold and the deal closed! YIPEE!!!


Lot's going on here....Love the new neighbors, even more liberal than we are if you can believe that.... Someone called me about a FULL time job but I love being part time and flexible...My prior boss who is now at Fidelity wants to use me as a contractor, MonkeyBoy signed his contract for the Playa yesterday... and we got the check for the sale of the apartment. I should be investing instead of bloggingggg. I keep thinking things are going to slow down, but that does not appear to be the case. I was concerned I would be weird about people in my old apartment since we live right nex door but it feels like their apartment, not ours. And they are very sweet. I love my life, I am stunned by the abundace that MonkeyBoy has helped me manifest just byfalling in love and choosing to buy an apartment. I don't know what the future will bring but I am grateful every day for being able to love someone, for being part of this edgy wild community, for having friends who love me without judgement, and for being able to make choices about work that are driven by what I want rather than what I have to do. I can't believe this hippy boy from a commune has brought such depth and breath to my life. Thank you MonkeyBoy
Tue, July 18, 2006 - 6:58 AM

Comments
Sunburn
Tue, July 18, 2006 - 9:36 AM
Congrats!!! the nervouse sweating is over... now comes the happy sweating...he he

Jenni
Tue, July 18, 2006 - 9:40 AM
hooray, I'm so glad to hear that you sound so happy and that we're all living in such fun and exciting times!

HunnyBunny
Tue, July 18, 2006 - 9:53 AM
Yay. This is excellent news indeed! I am so happy to hear the update. You've been on my mind lately. XO HunnyB.

.DIVA...
Tue, July 18, 2006 - 12:44 PM
Congratulations doll! That's just wonderful news!!!! It looks beautiful! *Big-Hugs!*

*Ali Baba...
Tue, July 18, 2006 - 6:29 PM
Awesome, congratulations!Fantastic, hooray! Very cool.

Moze
Sun, July 30, 2006 - 3:12 PM
Yay! You and Monkeyboy always brighten my life. You two are perfect for each other and I'm so lucky to have met y'all. Congrats on the apartment!

No comments: