Saturday, July 12, 2008

Slow Down

Apartment has had an offer, yippee, we like it we like them (which matters when you are going to be business partners....) Went on vacation came home with respiratory infection, (now MonkeyBoy has it) Yesterday i find out that my contracting job that I have had off and on for 4 years is probably going to end and they did not CHOOSE ME (I actually cried last night which is pretty unusual) Today headhunter tells me a similar position at another company, a lot more $ BUT a real job, none of the part time stuff....I love part time Our apartment is still a mess from moving because MonkeyBoy worked so hard on remodeling next door.... I NEED THINGS TO SLOW DOWN, IS THERE A WAY TO PUT ON THE BRAKES. I have been trying really hard to keep things simple, not make many social plans, my volunteering is almost done for the season, BUT it is still crazy, I know I have a great life and am very grateful to be so loved but I am taking suggestions for slowing down..... Maybe the Fire Arts festival will be as much fun as Decompression..
Tue, May 16, 2006 - 12:53 PM

Comments

HunnyBunny
Wed, May 17, 2006 - 12:52 PM
Wow, that's intense. A lot of big changes!

affinity
Wed, May 17, 2006 - 2:44 PM
I love the phot of you and Luke, very playful

Moze
Fri, May 19, 2006 - 7:56 PM
they're pretty stupid not to choose you. those bastards! Congrats on the apartment. Hope to see you at the Fire Arts Festival.

tessa
Thu, May 25, 2006 - 4:12 AM
hello!at nowhere this year, my friend santiago is putting on a "morning worship ritual to the great rollercoaster" - since at one point of his recent life, he was overcome with "the rollercoaster" and i kept getting phonecalls from him going "lordy, i just want it to stop". accompanied by stories of the next intense event. well, i asked him about putting on the brakes, and he read this post and said: She says "I need to slow down". If she knew about the rollercoaster, she wouldn't be taking personal responsibility for the whims and actions for the Great Rollercoaster. and so thats my work for you. i dont really have much idea about the rollercoaster, or the brakes, despite thinking about it. sorry you were both sick! lovelove

No comments: